[14•09•14 - Return to The Kitchen] I am horrid with portions. Always! So here I now have enough food to bring to work for 2 days! I boisterously shimmered and boiled broccoli, tomatoes, chicken sausages (cuz my NTUC ran out of chix breast) and penne! May this qualify as clean eating☺️
I believe friendships are a blessing to have. And to have outgoing, caring and lovable bestfriends are a bonus :)
Wonderful day spent with my girlies! Can’t wait to see what crazy we do next!! ^^
Because the sweet cousin of mine @nurnajihah95 tagged me! Here’s #20factsaboutme
1. For there is Allah, here I exist.
2. I can never decide in that ONE favourite colour.
3. I love accessories but I rarely seem to actually bother myself with accessorizing.
4. I love reading but more that half of the books I pick up, I don’t finish. I just carry on with another book.
5. I have a major love for tea!
6. MORE SO FOR TEA LATTE!
7. I’m super picky about what scarfs I buy.
8. Said pickiness is driven by my sometimes stubborn side too.
9. I hope to katam the Al Quran before I’m 25.
10. I hate not having a job despite my complains of work life.
11. My dream is to be a mum 😊
12. I don’t really have a specific “career-dream”.
13. I know I hope to work with kids, not necessarily will it have to be teaching.
14. Allah knows best, I hope to be married before 28.
15. I want to travel to Amsterdam just to see Van Gogh’s Museum.
16. My name was almost going to be registered as “Farhana” but the family made the change to “Fariha” prior.
17. I once wrote a letter of complain to BORDERS over misunderstanding over my pre-order of a Twilight book. They gave me a $25 voucher in the end.
18. I hope to trek through the Grand Canyon before I’m 30.
19. I make a kickass aglio olio. But so do many people 😂
20. I want own a house🏡 one day!
Now it’s your turn….!
Selamat pagi! Greetings from Damansara! Celebrating merdeka today? I accidentally am! Anywhos this is the best accidental picture of me to date! Camerawoman: Aunty Jun!
We were waiting on Kak Lin’s engagement to commence at Masjid Wilayah Peseketuan. A beauuuuutiful mosque in fact! Later errbody! Happy Sunday!
Friends and followers, meet my dearest brother, Mohd Farhan. Irreplaceable this boy is in my heart. He has been diagnose with Autism since he was 1. And in his late teens, he was diagnosed with epilepsy. I usually don’t do this but guys, let’s not forget to give aid and pray for the well being of all special needs persons in our community. They might seem like a minority, but I remember when I sent him to school in the past, teachers where saying they don’t have enough seats for all the special needs children in Singapore. Imagine that friends.. Let’s spread and share the message of love and support for everyone we know. #humanity #austism #family #love #singapore
Thanks for the years of kental jokes and joy loves! @liyanaaaziz @tiaradusqie
On perfect days, this is my platoon of make up. Love ‘em.
TO KAY ELL! Finally a cousin is getting married!! (The last time a cousin got married, I wasn’t even close to existence! 😬😬)
These literally are the only raya pictures I have taken! #auntyha #4rascals #eid2014 #singapore
Blessed to be born in Singapore. Blessed to have the free will to practice my religion.
Salam Eidul Fitr everyone :)
May our will to ibadah, jihad, make supplications and humility continue after we’ve said our farewells to the holy Ramadhan. (at Masjid Sultan Singapore)